Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Better Late Than Never



Just in case there are people out there reading this blog who didn't already get this flyer, I wanted to let you know I will be dancing this Saturday, October 14th, in Women in Motion, the dance evening of Estrogenius 2006, ManhattanTheatreSource's annual celebration of women's voices. They have a special category in the dance evening for "Honorary Chicks" and I was accorded that honor again this year. It looks like quite a line-up: the choreographers and performers include Karen Bernard, Jessica Bonenfant-Odanata Dance Project, Ezra Caldwell- The Leverage Group, Sharon Estacio, Sara Joel, Linsey Dietz Marchant, Morocco, Lynn Neuman- Artichoke Dance, Jennifer Nugent- Nugent+Matteson, Jule Jo Ramirez, and Melissa Riker-Kinesis Project Dance Theatre.

Oh, and me too. I'm performing in a mask that hasn't been onstage since 1985, so I'm wondering what that will stir up.

This is all happening at 8pm, Saturday October 14th, at:

Morocco's Academy of Middle Eastern Dance,

6 West 20th, on the Second Floor.

Tickets can be purchased at www.theatermania.com, or call 212 352-3101.

It's gonna be great. Bring your friends. You're gonna be able to say "I was there that night!"

No comments:

Statcounter