Monday, January 11, 2010

Random Snapshots

No particular reason, really.  Not even sure why they're in this combo.  Above is Williamsburg, Brooklyn, sometime last Spring (I think). You can see another version of this shot over at Queer New York. To the left is a terrarium I made a year ago.  Below is a shot from Central Park, in the Ramble by the Great Pond,  last Autumn.  I had a great walk today as well.  What I didn't have is my camera.  Maybe that's why I'm posting these now, substitution.  I love the Winter, even if these shots suggest I'm pining for other seasons.



3 comments:

Greg said...

Wow, I love that green wall in Brooklyn, and the red tree is quite stunning, too.

I've often wondered how the terrarium turned out. Still something of a mystery there. ; )

I want to go for a walk.

Java said...

You could take your camera on another walk and take some winter pictures. From your camera's perspective, NYC is an intriguing place.

Rev. AJB said...

Guess somebody has to like winter....

Bet you're a morning person too...

Statcounter