Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Google Ap Tweet; An Exploration






Here's my most recent attempt at video production with Sam, the new camera. As I say in my notes on Youtube, this is what happens when you give a chimp a camera. For the record, I do know that the research tool is spelled 'google' while the enormous number is spelled 'googol.' This isn't an educational video. Well, you may learn more about me than you planned, but you knew the risks when you started reading blogs.

I do not mean to make light of people who suffer from Tourette's, by the way. The fact is, sometimes words do get away from me.


For reasons I have yet to ascertain, the text function on this blog has been acting wonky for the last several posts; no wraparound function, and my control over the font size is mercurial at best. Is this because of the video embedding, you suppose?

16 comments:

Unknown said...

Yahoo! (whoops.) Awesome! Looking forward to more as you explore that camera.

Greg said...

Delightful!

Java said...

You put me in mind of Nathan Lane (ever so slightly) in your "Thank you" persona.

It's possible that your text function is being wonked by the posting format. You need to be in "Edit" mode to embed the video, but after the code is entered, you can switch back to "Compose" mode and things should be back to Blogger's version of normal.

Rev. AJB said...

Just what I needed after watching the news n Haiti for the last two hours.

A good laugh...now I can sleep!

Have fun and keep us "posted....toasted.....roasted..."

Birdie said...

Pantsless? There's a wrap for that.

Thank you for this early morning laugh out loud.

Megan Knight said...

Will you hate me forever if I post this link on FB? xo

Joe Jubinville said...

Didn’t I see this at the Kitchen? Or was it Sesame Street...

Well done, witty one. I like how Professor Patrick’s chorus keeps showing up, id like, interleaved, in character, in costume. Funny bit, your glancing “offstage” at one. Good cutting. I think Swing Guy has a future. Bob is a nice touch. And I may never be able to say Google with a straight face again, thank you.

Gill said...

Well aren't you a funny bugger. My goodness...I always saw 'actor' at the top of the page here and now it has all come to fruition in one four minute gem.

You were truly entertaining and the best part is, which makes it entirely endearing is...you do not take yourself seriously for a minute.

Please do more of these. I love silly people.
xoxo

(Update indigo blue to dreaming press....
http://gilliandasilva.com)
thanks you!
xoxo

Marta said...

i finally watched this and you have transformed my grumpy mood, bro! thanks! more soon (i'm scheming)

Eric said...

This is absolutely hilarious!

J-O-H-N-N-Y said...

Loved it man!

tornwordo said...

I liked the drinky bird (We've got one too) and the finger clapping. I haven't done that in years but like riding a bike, it came right back.

Will said...

What a treat to see you in motion, particularly in such a witty send-up. Please, sir, may we have some more?

Curtis said...

This is hilarious!

Jess said...

That was terrific. And I'll have you know that your Pekingese got Mandy's attention. Her head swung around, and I got a quizzical "whatcha watchin'? Anybody I know?" look from her. :)

Pua; Bakin' and Tendin' Bar said...

I friggin' love you. THAT was awesomely awesome in a million awesome ways!

Statcounter