Thursday, February 16, 2006

I was trying to get this photo up in the upper right corner, where my profile goes. I still haven't figured out how to get blogger to do that; I see where the info is supposed to go, I know it's supposed to be a URL, I just haven't figured out what that means exactly. So for now, here's a picture of me canoeing off Mount Desert Island in the Summer of 2003. That place is gorgeous. I wish I could figure out a way to live someplace like that and still be an actor. A boy can dream.

1 comment:

Greg said...

Since I'm reading your older archives, you've likely figured this out by now, but just in case: you can change your profile pic now that you've posted this photo (for example) somewhere and it HAS a url. Just cut and paste from the body of the post into the URL line for the profile pic and...voila!!

(I usually post the shot as a draft, and then snag the URL from there...)

Statcounter